Calgary Event Awards 2017 | Submit
1st annual Calgary Event Awards being held on March 2, 2017
Calgary Event Awards 2018
Qualifying Period: January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017
Submission Deadline: January 12, 2018
Entry Fees: $40 per submission (Fees must be paid at the time of submission. Unpaid submissions will be excluded from the adjudication process. Submission fees are non-refundable. For joint submissions, the fee must be paid for each submitter.)
- Please review the criteria for each category for submission details.
- Submissions for event categories will be accepted for events held within the Greater Calgary Region and for events with services delivered by individuals living within, or organizations with offices located within, the Greater Calgary Region.
- Individuals or organizations submitting for non-event categories must be living within, or located within, the Greater Calgary Region.
- 2017 winners can not submit in the same category.
- You will be asked to answer a few questions for your category. You can add a link to your picture gallery in the submission form or you may email your pictures directly to email@example.com
- We reserve the right to request additional documentation.
- You are providing consent to publish submitted pictures/videos, general summary information and bios that are not proprietary or confidential in nature. Please notify us of any submitted documentation that you request to be kept confidential. If you have any concerns on confidentiality, please contact us.
- Submitted documentation will not be returned and will be securely disposed of within one month after adjudication is complete.
- We reserve the right to not present an award in any category without a strong candidate (decided by judges).